About Thrive Occupational Therapy
Thrive OT is a socially minded business, developed by passionate and experienced occupational therapists. We offer affordable services to all and use the profits to further develop these services and to provide free information sessions for parents. Our team utilises best practice models, theory and research as well as input from clients and service users to continually ensure a high quality, evidence based service.
We work closely with the community and offer services which promote health and wellbeing for children and families, particularly those with additional needs, and are working towards becoming a social enterprise. Thrive OT won second prize in the University of Northampton’s Big Bonanza competition in November 2011 for social enterprise ideas.
- To work in partnership with the community to promote health, wellbeing and positive development for all children.
- To be the preferred regional therapy provider.
- To provide a supportive workplace that motivates and inspires its employees/associates to develop their professional potential and provide high quality, innovative services to their clients.
- To offer timely therapeutic input and support to children and families.
- Provide early identification of a child’s needs.
- To improve function and participation in every day activities for children with additional needs.
- Support and educate carers, families and health and education professionals in fostering positive development in children and improving participation at home and school.
- Provide services that are readily accessible to families and the community.
- Provide services that are affordable, collaborative and dynamic.