Education and Training for Professionals
Introduction to the DIR Model and Floortime Approach
Brooke School, Rugby; October 19th and 20th
A wonderful opportunity for professionals and parents alike to increase their understanding of social emotional development in children with autism and ways to help move them forward. Led by Denise Wilson, OT.
Click here for more information and to book your spot, we look forward to seeing you there!
Thrive OT offers training and educational sessions predominantly for education professionals. Some of the topics offered include:
- Introduction to handwriting development.
- Strategies for children with handwriting difficulties.
- Sensory strategies to promote attention and participation in class.
- Helping the child with coordination difficulties.
- Sensory motor development.
- Fine tuning your knowledge of fine motor skills
Thrive OT can also offer bespoke training for a school, cluster of schools or group of individuals. Please contact the team for more information or to discuss your needs.
“Thank you for a wonderful day training yesterday it was informative and inspiring. I have taken back some of the strategies and started to share with others [to] support all children and those with additional needs.” (Helena Georgiou, Nurture Manager, Lumbertubs Primary School, Northampton, Oct 2015)